The Harrah Chamber provides you with a multitude of ways to increase your visibility within the community. One can build a network of relationships and friendships by attending our events, serving on a committee, and keeping connected through our media and messaging.
Joining the chamber will give you the opportunity to network with other member businesses. By networking, you will get to know the others in our community, develop partnerships, and support other businesses. At the chamber, we can help you make connections you otherwise might not have made.
- General Membership Meetings (monthly)
- Business After Hours (quarterly)
- Women in Business Breakfast (quarterly)
- Annual Auction
- Harrah Day
- Fishing Tournament
- Shop Small Saturday
- Shop Harrah Christmas Campaign
Visibility and Recognition
The Harrah Chamber of Commerce has many marketing venues, including our website, print advertising, social media, and community events.
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Business Card & Brochure display in Chamber office
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Listing on the Chamber website
- Listing in the Harrah Community Guide
- Membership Decal for display
- Business Referrals
When you are involved with the chamber of commerce, you will become better connected to the community. You will become more aware of issues in the community and businesses. The more you are involved, the more you get to know other businesses in our community that can help advocate for your interests as well.